As seen in the Home Design magazine Australia February issue
10 favourite things
I am absolutely thrilled to be included in this issue of the Australian Home Design magazine with not one but two articles! I was invited to write about 10 of my favourite things – and how could I possibly say no! I included my children (of course!!), my favorite room at home, best restaurant and a number of my favourite products from the some of best suppliers I know!
AND, my winning stand at the Sydney Home Show last October was also included! How wonderful!
The list of my favourite things
- Farmpix photography of my home town Canowindra. I’m from the most beautiful corner of the world (no exaggeration!) and Chris captures its beauty via drones!
- Tinello. Nuevo Italian cuisine at its best and another tick as it’s in my suburb of Glebe!
- My kids. They’re magic. I have a lovely family and am aware how lucky I am!! Count my blessings every day.
- My coffee table and just some of the books I have. I’m a book freak. I’m currently seeking a chapter of Bookaholics Anonymous to attend! Seriously, I need to stop!
- Designer Boys artworks. Huge range. GORGEOUS prints and textured artworks. Framing and size options. Best service ever. Just a couple of all-round lovely blokes! I feel really lucky to know them and work with them!
- Bloomingdales Lighting. OMG – everything they have is to die for! And the quality and service is simply the best!
- Cerrone Jewellers. My engagement and wedding rings were from Nic and Carmela Cerrone. I still love them as much today and when I screeched with joy upon receiving them. They will stand the test of time and be passed down the generations!
- Melissa Barber‘s artworks. If you’re after an original artwork which will be the knockout feature of your room, don’t look any further! The colours, the themes, the detail and the skill are all exquisite!
- The Rug Collection. Gorgeous range of contemporary rugs , beautifully made and in great colours and finishes. Simon, Lynda and Rosie rock!
- My living room. This is my happy place. The light grey walls are calming and provide the perfect backdrop for my artworks and pops of colour (I love colour – check out my fuschia pink wool felt chairs!). This room gets heaps of light and in winter we have an open fireplace…..yum! There are also 2 massive bookshelves. Filled of course. See point 4 above!
Please pop out and get a copy – it’s always a great magazine!